Sunday, November 22, 2015

The issues that were introduced during Week 3 will benefit me going forward while doing research. It really makes you understand how much effort is put forward by the people that are releasing the information. In the modern day of technology, I think we just get lazy and believe the information we use is free and we can use it how we please. We must realize that we have to develop our own opinions and respect the the work that others have put in. Intellectual property was very interesting to me. I got a new perspective on how I would feel if I spent so much time and effort developing an opinion and someone just reading it and using it as their own. Everything we need to find out is out there somewhere, we just need to make sure we give credit where credit is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment